RSS
"If it's a good movie, the sound could go off and the audience would still have a perfectly clear idea of what was going on." Alfred Hitchcock

Silver Screen Lover


When I was little I loved pretend, I would spend hours a day dressing up like characters in a movie, play acting things that were way too old for me to be thinking about...but ever since I can remember I have loved that wonderful world of make believe and daydreams. As such I am also I huge lover of movies! I plan to own as many movies as I possibly can. Just so I can have some small piece of that beautiful world of imagination.
I created this blog because I want to be able to talk about the movies that touch my heart, scare the crap out of me, take me to tears, and pull me into the emotional drama of imaginary characters. This blog will only be for that reason...nothing else. I will never ever reveal the end of a movie or any major plot twists...because there is nothing more rude than blurting out detrimental information about a movie when someone hasn't seen it. I will only critique and speak my mind about what I thought, whether the movie is worth owning or not. I don't believe that anyone will see this blog because it is nothing really important but if you do happen to stumble upon this attempt at critiquing I hope that you enjoy what you read. And that maybe something I say will inspire you to think about a movie in a new way. Ready? Lights, camera, action!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Motion Picture Happiness. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy