RSS
"If it's a good movie, the sound could go off and the audience would still have a perfectly clear idea of what was going on." Alfred Hitchcock

5 Thumbs Up!


Really fast I want to explain the whole 'five thumbs up' thing... see whenever I see the ratings on movies and they have only two thumbs up (which would only make sense seeing as we only have two thumbs) I always get the stars and thumbs mixed up and feel bad for those movies cause they only have two thumbs up and not five. It's funny that I know this about myself and yet I still think this EVERY time! So it's actually part of my ratings now to give five thumbs up instead of just two.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Motion Picture Happiness. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy