RSS
"If it's a good movie, the sound could go off and the audience would still have a perfectly clear idea of what was going on." Alfred Hitchcock

Just Go See It


Just Go With It

I almost always like Jennifer Aniston films. There's something about her that is very calming and well...normal. In a totally complimentary way. I loved her in The Bounty Hunter and I have always loved her in Friends. But this Adam Sandler production was one of the funniest movies I've seen her in. Adam Sandler, for being the ridiculous funny-guy, he does a great job of playing the love interest. Like in Mr. Deeds he achieves a great combination of funny and still managing to hook the chick-flick saps....like myself. A great cast and combination of story and character development. Like all movies it had it's flaws and hitches. But overall something fun (and pretty clean) to watch on a Friday night. It's definitely an Adam Sandler movie I'm going to own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Motion Picture Happiness. All rights reserved.
Free WordPress Themes Presented by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy